A low priced audio multi-core cable for digital or analogue installations. The screen with each pair of wires are bonded with the jacket, so both elements can be stripped in one easy step.
- Colour: Black
- Colour coded: Yes
- Halogen free: No
- Number coded: No
- Product Specifications: Capacity (pF/m): 55c/c; 108c/s
- Testing voltage: 250V c/c; 1.000V c/s
- Cross-talk attenuation: 0,3MHz: approx. 88db/100m 1,0MHz: approx. 81db/100m 3,0 MHz: approx. 75db/100m 10,0MHz: approx. 66 db/100m
- Attenuation: 0,3MHz: approx. 1,9 db/100m 1,0MHz: approx. 4,0db/100m 3,0MHz: approx. 7,8db/100m 10,0MHz: approx. 11,2db/100m
- Characteristic impedance: 0,3 MHz: 110Ω ±10% 1,0MHz: 110Ω ±10% 3,0MHz: 105Ω ±10% 10,0MHz: 105Ω ±10%
- Temperature range: static:-20°C to +70°C dynamic:-5°C to +70°C
- Bending radius: min. 15 x O.D.
- RoHS compliant: yes
- Shielded: Yes
- Sold per metre: Yes
This cable will be supplied in one continuous length, subject to the maximum reel size. For example, an order for 7 metres of cable will result in a single 7-metre cable being supplied, not 7 one-metre lengths.