Tero Karvinen, Kimmo Karvinen, 2011, 296 pages.
Embedded systems are ubiquitous - inside cars, toys, domestic appliances, AV equipment, phones, etc. This book will provide comprehensive guidance on how to use the Arduino open source prototyping platform to easily design and build embedded systems for a variety of uses. There are six fun projects to get started with, and each project will add to the knowledge and skills learnt.
- Six embedded projects with open source hardware and software
- Gain the know-how and experience to invent your own cool gadgets
- Experiment with Arduino, the popular microcontroller board
- Build robots and electronic projects with easy-to-follow instructions
- Turn your ideas into working physical prototypes
- Use Android phones as remote controls in your projects
- Work with an uncomplicated programming language created for artists, designers, and hobbyists
- Get everyone involved, with projects that even beginners can build
- ISBN: 978-1-4493-8971-0