The Keithley 2440 is a Single Output Variable Bench DC Power Supply/ Source Measuring Unit (SMU) from the 2400 Series.
This instrument has been designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. The 2440 provides precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. The instrument is a true 6½-digit multimeter and a highly stable DC power source.
The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, this instrument can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter.
Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find this instrument invaluable for a wide range of characterisation and production test applications.
- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure)
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 5½-digit resolution
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4½ digits via GPIB
- Pass/Fail comparator for fast sorting/binning
- Available high speed sense lead contact check function
- Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control
- Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
- Keithley LabTracer 2.0 I-V curve tracing application software (downloadable)
- Manufacturer's part: Keithley 2440
Not recommended for use as a battery charger.
|Number of Outputs
|Output Current Max.
|Output Current Min.
|Output Voltage Max.
|Output Voltage Min.
|Supply Voltage Range
||100 to 240V