Scientific Calculator - 2 Lines, 252 Funtions - Casio FX-83GT & FX-85GT PLUS
Scientific calculators with twin-line LCD dot matrix displays, which show calculations in a natural textbook format. The two models have identical specifications except that the FX-83GT is powered by a single AAA battery, whereas the FX-85GT has the additional benefit of a dual power supply – solar and battery.
The new FX-83GT PLUS and FX-85GT PLUS offer you additional functions such as Verify, Prime Factorisation and Recurring Decimal.
The FX-85GT PLUS is also available in bright pink for lady mathematicians.
25-0313 and 19-1950
- Total of 249 functions including 164 scientific
- 12 + 2 mantissa + exponent
- 7 memories
- 79 byte formula memory
- 24 level parenthesis
- Functions include trigonometrics, (SIN/TAN, etc.), logarithms, co-ordinate conversion, hyperbolics, factorials, combinations and permutations, standard deviation, linear regression, random numbers and many more
- Slide-on case
- Dimensions 161 x 80 x 13.7mm
- Weight 110g
- Suitable for Key Stages 2, 3, 4 & A Level (ages 7 to 18)
require an LR44 button cell (included).
Product details Hints & Tips
Be the first to submit a review