The Powertip Alphanumeric LCD Display Backlit 16x2 is an intelligent
alphanumeric dot matrix display (16x2, Transflective, Backlit) employing
Supertwist Nematic technology, providing a superior viewing angle and high
contrast over conventional designs.
Very low on power consumption, and
both TTL and CMOS compatible, this quality LCD display is easily interfaced to 4
or 8-bit microprocessors, CMOS controllers and drivers.
- Very low power consumption (typically 1mA)
- Single power supply +5V
- TTL and CMOS compatible
- Easily interfaced to 4 or 8-bit microprocessors
- CMOS controller and drivers
- Grey background with navy blue characters on screen
- Powerful control commands: Display – clear, on/off, shift set function;
Cursor – home, address set
- Operational temperature range 0°C to +50°C