This standalone data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings from either a K, J or T type thermocouple. A thermocouple is attached via the socket at the base of the unit. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 2000, XP and Vista (32-bit). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The high contrast LCD can show several different temperature variables. The user can cycle between these using the push button. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to 6 months.
- –200°C to +1350°C (–328°F to +2462°F) K–type measurement range
- –200°C to +1190°C (–328°F to +2174°F) J–type measurement range
- –200°C to +390°C (–328°F to +734°F) T–type measurement range
- High contrast LCD, with four digit temperature display
- USB Interface for set–up and data download
- User–programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Immediate, delayed and push–to–start logging
- Supplied with basic K–type thermocouple rated from 0°C to +400°C (+32°F to +752°F)
- Supplied complete with replaceable internal lithium battery and Windows control software