Antex Energy Regulator Temperature Controller for Mains Powered Irons
An energy regulator providing temperature control for 240V AC mains operated soldering irons.
- Wires in place of a standard UK 13A mains plug
- Can control the temperature of otherwise fixed temperature irons, making them suitable for low temperature soldering or non-soldering applications such as wax painting, moulding, plastics etching, modelling, pyrography, etc.
- Can be used with most brands of fixed temperature 240V AC iron as well as Antex models, up to 200W
- According to the model of the iron, temperature can be controlled down to approximately 100°C, as opposed to the normal of around 370 to 420°C
- Dimensions: 100 x 70 x 78mm excluding plug pins
- Antex model UE82060
Product details Hints & Tips