The Atlas LCR40 is an advanced instrument that greatly simplifies the testing of passive components. Traditional LCR bridges are inherently complex and very time consuming to use.
The Atlas LCR40 does everything automatically, it tells you the component type in addition to component value data. What's more, the Atlas LCR40 automatically selects the best signal level and frequency for the particular component under test.
Just clip the universal test leads to your component and press the test button. In seconds, the Atlas LCR40 will identify the type of component (Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor) together with the component's main value. Additionally, further component data is also displayed, such as the DC resistance of an inductor.
The test frequency is automatically selected to suit the component under test and this is also confirmed on the scrollable display.
The Atlas LCR40 is supplied with our new detachable micro-hooks, allowing the use of the optional SMD Tweezers, clutch grabber and crocodile probes. Other accessories are available too, such as a added carry case, spare batteries and more.
- Automatic component identification
- Automatic test frequency selection (DC, 1kHz, 15kHz,200kHz)
- Delayed or instant analysis (for hands free operation)
- Auto power-OFF
- Non-volatile probe and test lead compensation
- Interchangeable probes sets
- Automatic ranging and scaling with units display
- 1% basic resistance accuracy
- 1.5% basic inductance/capacitance accura