The Voltcraft VC-890 is an OLED digital multimeter that is sturdy, reliable, practical and more importantly, safe for the user with approvals up to 1000V in CAT III or 600V in CAT IV.
The measuring functions are selected using the rotary switch. The measuring range selection is automatic for all measuring functions (except for diode and continuity test). Manual setting is possible at any time.
The VC890 displays true RMS in both the direct and alternating voltage and current range. For negative values, the polarity will automatically be displayed with the sign (-). The two current measuring inputs are secured against overload with ceramic high performance fuses.
The multimeter is powered by a standard 9V alkaline or lithium battery. Although the VC-890 has a power saving power function, this is switched off during data transmission to a PC via optical interface.
The ergonomic shape of the VC-890 makes it comfortable to hold, and the patented casing construction allows you to open the casing for changing the battery and the fuses only when the device has been disconnected from all measuring leads.
- CAT IV 600V
- Comprehensive safety concept
- Warning tone upon incorrect connection
- Standard Measuring area V, A, Ω, Frequency, capacity
- Diode test
- Acoustic continuity tester
- Duty cycle
- Optical interface
- Impedance change over for stray voltage suppression
- Warning symbol in voltages >30V
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- TLD Function
- Simpler and safer battery and fuse change without opening the housing completely