The new QPX1200L laboratory DC power supply from TTi is a 1.2kW unit featuring PowerFlex regulation. This enables it to offer voltage and current combinations between 60V/20A and 20V/50A making it suitable for a very wide range of applications.
The QPX1200 includes a linear output stage within its PowerFlex regulator. This gives it a very low output noise of less than 3mV rms, and a transient recovery time, typically ten times better than conventional switch mode units.
It is fully digitally controlled using instrumentation quality 16-bit DACs. Local setting is by either numeric keypad or spin wheel, and remote control interfaces of analogue, RS-232, USB and LAN (Ethernet) are included as standard.
The LAN interface conforms to LXI (LAN eXtensions for Instrumentation). Unlike most higher power laboratory PSUs, the QPX1200L is equally suited to bench or rack-mount applications. Output and sense terminals are provided on both the front and rear panels. The case has been fitted with integral tilt feet.
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage/current combinations
- Up to 60V and up to 50A within a power envelope
- Linear final regulation provides very low output noise
- Setting by direct numeric entry or by spin wheel
- High setting resolution of 1mV in up to 60V
- Multiple non–volatile setting memories
- Bench or rack mounting with front and rear terminals
- Analog, RS232, and USB interfaces standard, LAN option