Build this PIC based kit which uses your eyes persistence of vision (POV) to create the illusion of a message being written in mid-air. Instruction details are available and are designed to be photocopied for class use. Teachers notes:
available to download by selecting the pdf icon below.
- Programmable – create your own messages up to 6 characters long
- 57 pre-defined characters
- Complete set of components including printed circuit board
- Ideal demonstration of PIC controlled electronics and construction
- Component count 25
- Also available as a money-saving classpack of 20 kits packed in a Gratnells tray
- Empty PCBs are also available separately
- Suitable for Key Stages 2, 3 & 4 (ages 7 to 16)
Requires 2x AAA batteries (not included).
Product details Hints & Tips
Be the first to submit a review