Behringer's V-Tone Acoustic AD121 stomp box will give your guitar an
unplugged sound that's rich, loud and electrifying.
This amazing box is essential for piezo-equipped guitars and will make your
acoustic sound come to life!
Piezo pickups tend to be very bright, with somewhat reduced bass response and
warmth. The ADI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box
with microphone/tube emulation. If you don't want to use the emulation feature,
the ADI21 also functions as a superb active DI box.
Armed with an onboard 3-band EQ, with sweepable mids to keep feedback under
control, the ADI21 effectively eliminates the harsh harmonics of piezo
pickups. You also get a ground lift switch to eliminate annoying ground
loop hum problems.
Putting some acoustic glory into your recordings or live performances has
never been this easy. Try the V-Tone Acoustic ADI21 and find out just how
affordable great acoustic sound can be.
- Analogue modelling acoustic guitar preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- Authentic tube/microphone modelling circuitry
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezos
- Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on ¼in TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9V battery or Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (available as Rapid part 35-4766)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
- Manufacturer's part AD121