DVI-D Lead dual link - male to male
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is an advanced digital connection standard which provides one of the highest quality Digital Video connections available. Because the signal remains digital from source to display there is no loss from analogue conversion. This DVI-D male dual link to DVI-D male cable is used for connecting a device with a digital DVI connector (female), to another device with a digital DVI connector (female). The most common use for this cable will be to connect TFT/LCD computer monitor to the DVI-D output port on a computer graphics card.
When used with compatible equipment this cable will give you the best possible picture from your equipment. Use dual link DVI cables when higher resolutions are required (1920 x 1200 or above).
- Suitable for digital dual-link and also single-link monitor connections
- Gold plated connections
- Fully shielded for error-free connections and the best possible picture quality
- PC and Mac compatible
- DVI-D (male) to DVI-D (male)
- With thumbscrews for easy installation
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- Connectors: DVI-D (24+1 pin) male to DVI-D Dual Link (24+1 pin) male
- Colour: Black
- Available in length of 2m
Product details Hints & Tips
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to submit a review